Tuesday, March 22

Unsettled mood & random verbal diarrhea

Very sian probably sums up the day's feeling. Wasn't so bad in the day but as the night drew closer, i got more and more sian... Now, i think i'm trying my best to control my mood and not let it plummet even more into the abyss of sianness! hahaha...

Probably can think a few reasons that triggered: one is having a project due next week and i'm not at all interested in doing it. Others are probably better left unsaid... its driving me nuts... Life is not always smooth sailing... well, i think in my case, my thoughts and moods are not always smooth sailing is more like it... seriously going nuts here...

Tml gotta go back to school for a briefing... kinda lazy to go, now that i think about it. Also dunno what on earth i wanna do... I need another jog to clear my head tml... Just signed up for a night trail run at the end of April. Some obstacle course that's going to be like through the night and its only 1.6km. But along the way will be many obstacles that we have to overcome as i heard from my friend who is going with me.

Same friend just told me to go for training on sunday for dragonboat. Can't wait to see how's her team is like. Also can't wait to expend all my excessive energy so that i can totally de-stress. Dun think its just stress from school work, but also on the emotional side i think. No avenue of release emotionally so i guess its kinda building up to explode one day, who knows? *shrug*

Not that I dun wanna share also.. just believe that its not nice to be piling it on people who also have problems of their own too. In a way, i also kinda getting a bit eccentric in what info i am 'taboo' about hearing... its sort of a 'protecting myself from hurting' way i guess... it comes and goes as it likes... so far, its still not that bad... gets better some days and gets worse some days, depending on what i have seen/heard/'watever mode of communication'...

See... i'm already ranting on and on here... can't imagine if its to a real life person... i'll probably drive the person to madness =P okay, i'm not making any more sense, and writing more is not going to make more sense than before. Shall just end here and go back to my report writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment