Saturday, March 19

 My haircut
My 1st handmade Amineko (no face yet at the moment)

Haven't had pictures uploaded for some time and thought that this would be a good time to start. And since i din take much pictures lately, so got a few of those in my hp. My new haircut from abt a month back le ba... and the cat i made just recently. I'm working on my 2nd one at the moment... a pink one. I can't find darker coloured yarn at Spotlight... at least not in the brand that i'm using currently. The rest of the brands are a little pricer that this one... Lets see how this pink one goes. I'm experimenting with the different types of yarn threads. Like 100% wool, or mixture of wool and nylon and acrylic... so far, all seems to be quite okay. The 100% wool is a little more fuzzy after much handling than the rest i suppose *by my own observation that is* Its a very fun hobby! Just that it does make my left little and fourth finger a little aching and numb lately... I think its from too much gripping and handling of the thread... Lucky my mum kept her old steel crocheting needle. the one i bought was too thick for my current 4ply yarn. it'll prob work better on the 8ply ones...

I'm also quite glad after meeting with my fyp supervisor today. Lucky that her comments about my thesis so far wasn't that bad. Little bits of here and there needed editing and also more on the lack of substantial literature review still.... need to read and read more journals!!

Going for a jog tml morn so gotta sleep! Wanna train for the next 10k marathon i guess.. and see how i stand against it hahaha....

No comments:

Post a Comment