Wednesday, March 9

水曜日の感じ

spent some time writing to clear my thoughts... to chat with myself in a way...
wednesday is here, which means half the week is over. getting a new hobby to keep my mind and heart occupied. getting more and more proficient in my crocheting techniques, and hopefully my 編み猫 will be completed soon. Need more colours for my yarns. Can't really get myself to do so many in baby colours or light colours anymore. Just doesn't feel like me... i'm more cool colours and dark colours! haha... thus my 猫の家族 must be like me! keke... lambie & sheepie are going to get jealous soon as the 'family' expands...

I need a break from work soon, prob take a day off to recharge next week. maybe i shld go KTV by myself for the morning. hopefully to relax and keep my mind from wandering.

Still now, although its more or less settled, i'm still a bit confused as to what had happened for the past few months. Kinda made me feel like '有點被耍' 的感覺. seriously... 我很好耍嗎? 我不是被拿來解悶的好嗎... 真是有點納悶...  =_=' *diaoz...*

No comments:

Post a Comment