Wednesday, March 16

凌晨四點鐘

Still awake at this hour blogging... not that i'm awake specially to do this...
I just finished my 1st draft of my thesis introduction so that i can submit to my supervisor for comments. Hopefully it will not be painfully thrashed out! hahaha.... so after finishing it, i thought of spending a few minutes blogging and to send some emails out heh heh...

Anyway, it's still not the end of my worries yet. I have a list of stuff to complete and hopefully i will get them all cleared ASAP.
1. complete my HRM project proposal! *very urgent!*
2. Continue to work on my thesis.. *after intro comes materials & methods*
3. BS313 video lectures and revision and tutorial practice*so many!*
4. D&D closing and accounts stuff...*because i'm the treasurer! need get it done ASAP too*
5. Get well soon and get some rest! *Ah-choo!! sniff sniff*

Lately been missing my poly life quite a lot... like frens and school environment and stuff...
Oooo... and one of my cat is done! just that it has no expression yet *cos i dun have black cross-stitch threads!* Starting on my 2nd one already... and hope that it will be even nicer than the 1st one!

Time for bed!!! Zzzzz.....

No comments:

Post a Comment