Monday, March 28

one down.. and a few more to go

Finally handed in the HRM project report today! big WOOHOO!! and pat on the back to the both of us roomie! keke... now i'm gonna fully concentrate on working and fine-tuning my thesis. However, i'm at a bit of a block here. Things had been moving VERY slowly for my thesis as most of my energy had been used on HRM.. Bad choice. now i'm at a very tight schedule to work harder on my thesis. Its due for another round of looking thru by my mentor! TONIGHT! oh man goodness! i'm still very very very far behind! gotta work hard tonight and send it over to my mentor by tonight.

I'm not sure if i'm glad that i had a nap to get some energy back, or was it a mistake.. slept around 3am last night, woke up to get to work, and now i'm back in front of my laptop! well, to make the most of my time!

Convo date and time is out over the week, and so is the date for dinner & dance for the sbs graduating class. Roomie keep asking me to go... i havent really decided since i dun really like the idea of sitting at a table with pple i'm not that familiar with. Theme is Cape... i'm like 'huh?' interesting but kinda also not sure what to go as. its gonna be boring to just go in a dinner dress.. kinda playing with the idea of Red Riding Hood the movie look, or a Victorian vampire look hahaha... more gothic-like... see if i decide to go in the end 1st... weird thing is that Convo is right next day of d&d... crazy! we were thinking like half the cohort will appear at Convo still having hangover... and d&d on a weekday night doesnt really sound very fun too you know... can't go out and party after that too...

No comments:

Post a Comment