Saturday, October 3

Wohohoho.... I finally found a nice skin. Not black lar but hope to transform it to black soon. I love the swirls on the top corner, and its so clean in layout... Oooo i like!! Rite now its still in a bad shape with no new stuff and no updates on the links. So people, just hang in there while i finish my this semester of torture from NTU hahahah... So I tink I will most likely only add posts and little bits here and dere... =)

Oh ya, wanna post up some cam whore pics from last weekend. Hee... TMM in hall with my TL... Apparently it was suppose to b a mugging weekend, but we ended up relaxing and nt much studying... =P

Hahaha.... Paiseh TL, post up yur pics also! But so cute mah! hahahha... Enjoy!


The "NERD" biting chips!
Muackz!!

Oooo nice couple shot! =D
The slightly more "toot" couple shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment