Wednesday, October 7

Wednesday le... Fell sick liao. Flu from yesterday apparently became sore throat. Now its blocked nose, ears & head... O.o feels very hollow in my head... Missed lab and lecture for the day. I prob shld go to bed since I alr took med... Mid autumn fest celebration is gg on in hall. Gonna b noisy!! *Shrug* dun tink i have the mood & energy to go join in the celebration.. *weak*

Went shopping yest with SZ for some stuff. Bot a new top! Yay! But someone else had a better load than I did! Hahaha... bot a necklace and some tops... rite rite??*grinz* Had dinner at Taka. German sausages and pasta... taste good! Esp when eaten with mustard... Look at the happy face below as evidence! =D

the satisfied customer!
Me!!
Its quite a big portion actually, given its only sausages...
Oooo... yummy!!!

Something is wrong with my mood again these 2 days. PMS? I hope its only that... Prob also saw old pictures bah... AHHH~~ cannot!!! Must not think le! *piak myself* =D

No comments:

Post a Comment