Sunday, October 11

Erm... skipped a few days of blogging cos its the weekend! so took a little break heh heh... Had the long dreaded field trip to bukit timah reserve last thursday. Actually it wasn't that bad, in a way. Weather wasn't that all good, but it was still cooling after a short morning rain. Slightly humid, very wet... fresh air in the rainforest... Caught quite a bit of interesting stuff actually. Took TONS of photos tat I'm still trying to upload n sift through. I can't possibly put everything up haha... my laptop seems like it gg to crash anytime soon too... So I definitely have to start transferring stuff to my external hard drive and the re-format my laptop, before it really dies on me... =(

Me & my roomie! @ field trip

Had a good massage today at a spa treatment... SO COMFY!! N relaxing... it really feels so good to finally be able to go for a body massage... loosen my very stiff shoulders and neck... I wanna go again!! After that is just basically shopping, with a futile effort of trying to study at Teadot... =P Was suppose to b a good day, but still had a bit of the blues, esp at the later half of the day... when things I dun wanna remember at all kept popping into my mind, as i walk thru familiar places... But now, after some music therapy, I feel so much better le... Music can really heal the soul, especially a hurt soul.

Learnt something new today: how to put on fake eyelashes without the help of the lash clipper!! So cool!! I love the fake eyelashes!! Haha... definitely will see me with them more often! But my current ones seems kinda flimsy after my "torture"... Better get some new ones as a precaution bah!

Interesting sighting: 7.45am woke up to the sound of horning from ground floor of my block. Some wedding going on but it was like the cutest one i've seen so far. Apparently, the brother band (following the groom) hired a SG explorer bus (those we see in town area that fetches tourists ard) to pick the bride up instead of the usualy bridal car... COOL!! the all the bestmen worn matching outfits of white shirt, black ties and brown berms!! OMG... the cutest sight!! And to top it off, one of them had a loudhailer with him and shouting commands and blasting song from his HP... hahhaha... i had quite a bit of fun watching the going-ons to be angry for being woken up at such early hours (given that I slept at 4am and took drowsy flu med to bed)... Kinda like the idea of such outta-this-world kind of picking the bride up! hahaha...

The very special sight!
*Sorry if the quality is nt good. taken from 10th storey, its the best I can do*

No comments:

Post a Comment