Monday, October 5

School start lo!!!! I actually went for 830 lecture & din fall asleep at all!!! Wahahha... so proud of myself! =P Budden ah, wanted go for tutorial but realised that i got a lab report due today at 5pm! N i havent done it yet!!! O.o so in the end missed all my tut to rush out the report. Full lab report ah!! Luckily its done!! *phew* busy day today... later still got hockey training at 7pm. Then a meeting at 8.30pm... Gotta rush bak to hall to shower then rush down for meeting... hahha packed but yet I feel good lor... Haven't felt this happy for so long le... =D

Dunno y but stoopid FB dun let me upload my photos!!! Argh!! Keep telling my upload failed! What is wrong with it.... Grrrrr..... Tonite if i'm free then try again... Prob in middle when i'm revising today's lect bah... Hmm... can try do tut also... *wah~ suddenly work hard siah heh heh~*

Was watching a Taiwan drama... got a very cute animal called sugar glider... so cute! But apparently we cannot have it as a pet in SG. Banned cos its considered exotic animal I think... But its so cute... sigh~ wanted to keep one but since its also quite costly... its nt possible for me to have 1 even if its allowed... sigh~ oh well~ =)

Shopping tml!!! Yay!!! I wanna look for a clutch bag but thinking that I prob wun use it much, i shld prob just borrow from pple who has one huh?? Cos I only need it for a night when i attend a fren's wedding dinner... a handbag just doesnt look as nice with the dress i'm gonna wear... Excited for the upcoming events!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment