Saturday, November 14

Oh yeah! A great friday 13th! Well, nothing bad happened.. had a great haircut even!! Nice lunch of ayam penyet n gado-gado, and a slow nice shopping day in town! I love my new haircut!! Absolutely happy n satisfied with it. Haven't felt like that for such a long time! Only thing is that, I prob will nt be able to get my hair to look like this again based on my hair-drying skill using hairdryer hahaha... Well, since i'm gg out for dinner tnl nite, I might as well practise. Practice makes perfect isn't it? =D Though the cut was a bit on the expensive side, it was still worth it. Hopefully it will stay like that for a long time before I have to re-visit again! In the end, i cant resist taking a lot of photos of myself after the cut. So it was like cam-whoring in the ION ladies room! ahhahaha... Mirror rox!! =D the lighting was good with my camera in my hp... surprisingly haha...

Waiting for Jan to arrive.. so that i can finally get my iphone!! I'm so tired of my hp hanging on me le... it gets on my nerves! esp when i'm waiting for sms or writing sms... Parents went China for tour again, making it their 4th time visiting the same country. Yeah, I know that its a big place with many many provinces, but still.... just this year, they have been there 3 times!!! OMG... i dun get wats so facinating dere... *sigh* meanwhile I'm stuck in SG to face the dreadful exams!! I'm so dead rite now... being so behind in everything! =(

Oh well... Study study study everyone....

Self-taken with the help of the mirror
I always wanted to take a pic like this for a long time, but never had a decent one taken before this! Lighting is just perfect too! Soft and light.... =) i like it!
I look pale huh? But still hahah I like!



No comments:

Post a Comment