Saturday, November 14

Lazy day of unsuccessful effort to study.. very bad very bad indeed since 1st paper is in a week's time. Had a great dinner at some coffee house at clementi. Was suppose to be recommended on TV last week by some programme... Actually the food is really not too bad... I liked this deep fried salted egg coated scallop... weird combi but taste really good together! Went dinner with my uncle and cousins and my cousin's gf and my bro... Then had cake... chocolate cake with rum and dark cherry... from awfully chocolate!! THE CAKE WAS DELICIOUS!!!!!! absolutely heavenly!! it just melts in yur mouth and the cherry bits were just nicely mixed with hints of rum... Prob shld buy one for xmas this year!

the awfully heavenly delicious chocolate cake!!!
my cousin's bunny rabbit! very cute n hyper n cuddly...
so cute!
Parrot "Macau", gentle and so friendly... Knows how to say "hello" & its own name!! so adorable

Note: my hair just doesn't go back to the way it looked yesterday, no matter how much i blow n style it myself... i need a hair straightening iron!!! still, my hair now looks better than before the cut!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment