Tuesday, November 24

tuesday... had my 1st paper yesterday... Won't say its too bad... given the amount i had to cram into my small brain... and the amount i actually REALLY got into my brain... Neurobiology.. tink killed a bit of my brain along with it haha...

one down, 5 to go.... Ooo lah lah... i'm jumping for joy... *sarcarstic*

the song still my goal... moved back a few steps these few days... but still, prob due to my exam stress n PMS prob... come on girl, u can do it!

Breaking out these few days too... tat is VERY bad.. I still have a HUGE n RED n VERY PAINFUL spot on my forehead that nothing can cover up!! the smaller ones r more or less taken care of... lucky... then still have a slight swollen right eye... Can't wait for exams to b over so i can relax!! Keep on going!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment