Monday, March 29

Sunday night, a quiet and peaceful night... & this is a wonderful song to listen to while relaxing with a good book... I'm reading my 3rd Twilight series book - Eclipse. Sometimes I feel like I can relate to how Bella feels for Edward, especially in New Moon when he left her alone in Forks... The things that Bella felt and how she found a new comfort in Jacob... I think that Jacob is so sweet to Bella hahahha.... But poor Jacob...

Anyway, that isn't the point tonight. I just wanted to share this song with u people! So enjoy the song while reading thru the lyrics! U can sing along too! I love everything about this song. Melody, lyrics and the way it was sung... I kept picturing that this song is perfect for those photo slideshows that you see in wedding reception or dinner... Or when you do a slideshow as a very sweet present... I thought of it suddenly cos I remembered my roomie's bf made her a very sweet slide show for her 21st bdae. He got me to give some comments to the photo slideshow. I was so touched while watching the slideshow that I almost cried... and it wasn't even for me lor!! Hahhaha... so u can imagine my roomie's reaction when she saw it. It was meant as a surprise for her... You can really see the amount of hard work n effort and time put into this present lor!! Its something money can never buy... SO SWEET!!! SO TOUCHING!!! Hahha enough ranting from me le.. Enjoy my favourite song everyone!! =) Hope you can find or have already found that sweetest person to spend your days with!! Where's mine seriously??!! hahahah....

Vanilla Twilight - Owl City

The stars lean down to kiss you
And I lie awake and miss you
Pour me a heavy dose of atmosphere

'Cause I'll doze off safe and soundly
But I'll miss your arms around me
I'd send a postcard to you, dear
'Cause I wish you were here

I'll watch the night turn light-blue
But it's not the same without you
Because it takes two to whisper quietly

The silence isn't so bad
'Til I look at my hands and feel sad
'Cause the spaces between my fingers
Are right where yours fit perfectly

I'll find repose in new ways
Though I haven't slept in two days
'Cause cold nostalgia
Chills me to the bone

But drenched in vanilla twilight
I'll sit on the front porch all night
Waist-deep in thought because
When I think of you I don't feel so alone

I don't feel so alone, I don't feel so alone

As many times as I blink
I'll think of you tonight
I'll think of you tonight

When violet eyes get brighter
And heavy wings grow lighter
I'll taste the sky and feel alive again

And I'll forget the world that I knew
But I swear I won't forget you
Oh, if my voice could reach
Back through the past
I'd whisper in your ear
Oh darling, I wish you were here

No comments:

Post a Comment