Sunday, March 21

Nagoya Ma Maison
Gonna blog about a restaurant that I went with a friend.... It's such a nice and cosy place... It's even more romantic at night when the sky is dark. We sat by the window and it looks out to the river along Clark Quay... Plus it was a rainy day, so the sky was misty...

The 1st thing that caught my eye when we sat at our table was this table lamp. It fits nicely with the decor at the table... I din take a lot of picture, but just to show a few things that we saw and ate that night. =) I think the pictures can do a better job than me describing...

The nice lamp

At our table, looking out to Singapore River and Clark Quay

The squid ink pasta I ordered. It's just nice to my liking. Not too much ink too! haha...

Omu rice with Beef Stroganov my friend ordered. It was ok for me, since i'm not a very meat-person... Tasty nontheless... =)

Dessert time!! Its a very tasty cheesecake! Should try!! Sweetness is just nice with a soft velvety texture! Yummy!

Guess what is inside it??

Taadaah!!! The yummiest caramel pudding I ever had so far!! And you might think it was chinese tea inside....

Coffee after a nice meal... in a very nice cup! Definitely gives a nice feeling drinking from it! haha...

Sugar bowl

At this time, i just started taking random photos le....

When you are done with the meal, just bring this key to the counter for payment. Both of us started speculating why use this... And we thought it probably was to blend into the whole ambience of a cosy cottage feel....

Generally it was a good dinner.... Definitely will wanna go back to try other dishes and the brownie with ice cream... And most imptly the CARAMEL PUDDING!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment