Friday, March 5

Eh... I'm back again! I'm half buried in quizzes this recess week. But I sort of slacked half the week away playing games on my laptop... that's why i'm still up at this time mugging away... =(

Suddenly thought of blogging cos I met up with an old JC 1st 3 mth friend of mine for dinner. It was so great to be able to catch up on our latest news as well as reminiscing about our 1st 3 months in CJC... We really talked a lot about those fun and carefree days... got reminded of a lot of happy stuff and also the sad stuff... but nontheless.... those were precious memories to me. If only we can go back to those days again and go through it once again...

Got lots of CNY steamboat pics to post up and to blog about it... just haven't had time to go through the photos and choose those that i want to post up yet... hopefully i'll fork out some time tml to do a nice job on it here.

Busy busy 2nd half of the semester coming up... need to work hard and focus more on mugging le... not much time left till exams again!! AH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment