Wednesday, April 20

reminiscence

after a day back in TP, i found that i really miss the poly days so much... sigh...  so much memories of so many things and people... the lockers, the lecture theatres, the labs...

This week has a public holiday on friday for us! woohoo! at least its a short week in a way... which hopefully i can get my butt down to working seriously! Then next week is my last week in SNEC... think will miss the people dere and the times too... although i wun really miss the waking up so early everyday part hahahah...
it also means that i wun get to crap at work with my colleagues, tok abt nonsensical stuff, stare at pple, tease pple etc etc hahaha... still wondering what to get for my sup and my colleague b4 we leave from fyp...

i'll know by the time comes ba... bedtime!

No comments:

Post a Comment