Saturday, April 16

marathon craze

i just signed up for another 5km marathon again! And i already have an obstacle night trail just a week before the 5km run! i'm like marathon mad! hahahaha... but i love going for such events!

Flu has finally got better tonight... once in a while i'll still have a little nose block, but its way better than the beginning of the week. Can't believe i had this cold for a whole week... made me so tired and breathless... good thing its gone.

I can't wait to go back to TP tml!! Weeeeee~~~~ haven't been back since I graduated from poly... really miss TP a lot, especially my own faculty... AFSN!! Wonder if the school still looks the same... Since i've got my dad's camera with me tml, i'll prob go do a short tour with my poly frens and take some pictures for keepsake! So excited to be back to my beloved school!! hahahah... tml is also the PA paddle championship for dragonboat and canoeing at Bedok reservoir.. thats also partly the reason why I can go back and visit TP...

2 more weeks left for my fyp attachment to SNEC. Its a love-hate relationship this whole period of time i guess... But still i'm gonna miss a lot of things and people from dere... miss all the crapping with my seafood family and my eye-candy! hahahahaha... =P

BEDTIME! SLEEP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment