Friday, April 16

Exam Woes

Exams stress must be getting to me. Feeling down quite often lately. Hmm... more like sian. The time constrain is not doing any good to the mood too... Need to find modes of destressing, but time is so tight with my 1st paper next friday. HELP!!!

The only thing that helps right now is listening to music, esp the mashing from Norwegian Recycling... Its really very good! I almost liked all the songs done... Other than that, dunno what else to do since my pocket is also another constrain. =P

Currently dun wanna change the background song yet, but if i do feel like switching it, I'll put up NR's songs that I liked... Tink u all will like it too. Do check out the songs by searching for the website! =)

Back to mugging after a shower... Weather is killing my skin... Keep feeling sticky....

No comments:

Post a Comment