Sunday, January 10

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!! heehee...

Wow! I left this place stagnant for so long that one of my friend started complaining! Hahhaa... paiseh ah unkle jim! =P away with the unhappy tone and welcome the new year! & my new world! It has been an okay start of the new year. No doubt with a few downs, but it has still been a good start. All thanks to my dearest friends standing by me thru my darkest time during the past half year... I cannot express how happy I am to have them by my side... I foresee some more downs but I will definitely pull myself thru... Pls bear with me for a while more okay??

New semester is starting and I need to go all out at full force to mug my brains out. Last sem was a total wreck!! OMG! I almost died when i saw my exam results!! No thanks to the past few months of missing too many lectures and tutorials.... So this sem, i must GAMBATTE!!

Learnt new things in the past week. YAY! Finally learned how to play Left for Dead 2! Met new friends too!! Played hockey and softball for IHG.. A bit disappointed that our hockey girls din manage to get to the semi-finals... We did well already girls! Be proud of our effort! Played softball for the first time since JC also. Its so fun to play!! Dirty & muddy game, but nonetheless a very fun game! Just that we were lacking in practice...

A lot of photo taken also, but i havent had the enthusiasm to go dig them and post them in FB or here... so have to see when i'm in the mood ba! hahahha....

No comments:

Post a Comment